No products in the cart.
Collecting Personal Information
- When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases.
- See the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
- Examples of Personal Information collected : version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection : to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection : Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected : name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection : to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection : collected from you.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 5.
- We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children.
- If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous